Education Requirement: Master Degree in Management Science and Engineering or Master Degree in Pharmaceutical Systems Management
- Plan, develop and implement effective project involving research and analysis of Prinston’s domestic and international business operations, financial policies, product development and marketing activities.
- Analyze and evaluate company programs and policies for achieving business objectives and financial goals, and for developing international market.
- Utilize data analysis and statistical methods.
- Gather and analyze data on economic condition in target markets including business, financial and political factors.
- Analyze and assess domestic and international business objective and goals, and make recommendation to senior management for planning and development of Prinston’s pharmaceutical business operations and products .
- Review and assess international business relationships and accounts , business strategies, pricing strategy, product and business development..
Please mail your resume to HR at 2002 Eastpark Blvd., Cranbury NJ 08512